Laman

B.E.L.I.E.V.E IN YOURSELF.... aribiy09


August..... Month changed again..
There are many friends around me have changed their jobs, and some even became a "changed" person. Change from single to married; students to working adult; has 1 child to more than 1 child's etc.. They changed for better, and it's never easy to make a decision to just change into a new environment when we are all get use to the usual stuffs; in the comfort zone. How dare you out of comfort zone? How dare me will cope every KEBARANGKALIAN?

In order for a change to take place, it is painful, is a tough decision to make.. and i need faith. No doubt i can't be 100% percent sure that is Allah's will for me but i'm sure Allah always know what I need and suppose to need. Yah....I need to change, change my habits, change my mind. Not be somebody else. Be somebody new n better.Only God can make all these changes possible!!

"Watch your thought, they become Words, watch your words, they become Action, watch your action, they become Habits, watch your habits, they become Character, watch your character, they become DESTINY. "

Tiada ulasan: