Laman

Learning English Belajar Bahasa Inggeris




Salaam.
First at all I would like to wish happy weekend to all of you. And hopefully this Chinese New Year preparation going good..

I am blogger?
Yes of course, becoz i have my own blog. What kind of blogger just read and try to understand what I'm post. I start be a blogger since Oct 2007.. and from that i know i'm very "katak bawa tempurung" bout IT an Internet and realise i'm really need to learn Bahasa Inggeris..


Sometime i feel im too late being a blogger and knowing all bout "virtual life and technology".. but sometime i' really bersyukur coz most of my "reality" Friends not really interested in blog. And may be they dunno bout blog or may be they're very busy N have no time to blogging..........


What ever, I'm Happy with my new hobby..(hobby?). At least aku tidaklah ketinggalan jauh with Cyb generations like you, you and you... hehhehehehe...


Yah! I have to admit I have an addiction toward blogs and being a armature blogger. Actually i have to try not too over expose my daily life in this blog. Posting entry like to writing in dairy..just post plain stupid.. Just to show you what's size of my new shoes.. Trying to be "reflective" in what's going on in my daily day, bout that things people do and they view bout current issues... and bla bla bla... :-)=


Also like to read others blog.. blogger whose i dunno.. from that InsyaAllah I have learn something meaningful..bout blogging, bout ICT, bout recipes, bout culture etc.. But sometime i just have a problem when it comes to reading bout SOME others people and their daily life how they view things. Yahh...that we call human...Have different perspective..

Having freedom of speeches..


Tiada ulasan: