Laman

We Start Again....


Eaaaaarly Morning.
Sorry guys for not able to update my page often. I having problem with my "otak" connection..hehehhe. I've asgmnt to do.. need my OTAK working.. but its working in STRESS pulak. Wargh!!! Luckly tak putus.. Mean, I can't spent a lots or time sit down on my chair and go online. Yesterday..
Yesterday Well, I have started as a class teacher for new students, new subjects and new system. Again! . From Yesterday I was teaching Pendidikan Seni, PJK, Perkebunan and it was accumulate to 28 period per week. Besides, I also being given task as a class teacher for Bunga Raya, Special Olympics JK, etc.... A lots of job to do but I don’t want to complaint and I don’t even have any good reason to complaint because all teachers are in the same boat with me. So, I was keep telling my self that this is the real EDUCATION CARRER and try to do the best as I can.

But...the new system. Again! Sometime make me less of motivation. coz I need to start from first step again. New planning, new RPI, new RPH, new students diary dll... I need to start again. Not only me bah..they oso but just saying inside their heart's...hehhehe... They ask me .."when we can see the results if owez changing?" Hehhehe i've no comment..but i agree wif U. We've no focus on same students for along time. And we'he no focus on one subject. We need FOCUSS to see the students improvement. We need Focuss for being expertise... (they n me said ba.)...With FOCUSS InsyaAllah will be "SUMBER RUJUKAN" coz you find the approach how to handle or teach wif this kind of students problems.

Whatever pung, I am very happy coz i've lovely n helpfull colleague... TQ

Tiada ulasan: