Laman

School Holiday Planning

Waaaarrrrggghhhhh!!!!! School Holiday!!!
Came n join me.... hehheheh... lets make dis school holiday season E.N.J.O.Y!
We have
per day.... have warm and sporting friends!!!
So... What r you waiting for huh???!!!
See this one.... colourful!
You can get it at Pasar Kraftangan... known as pasar philipine...
Go in side and see what you can find..Its Sabahan crafts or what...





Or we go to Gaya Street...Find my Makcik...kikikikiki...buy tudung for modal price (kunun)....






I love this capture...really love it.. I take this at Vinci Shop during "we" talking bout one guys....hehhehehee .. yah that LELAKI...








Oppssss...owez stop here..try to find branded blouse in cheap price.... hohohohoh beli yang out of date punya fashion larrr...
better than ciplak kan..like Nikole....


I'm owez droping here before or after meet someOne or someBody... My Makcik corner...hehehhe at Pasar Besar Kota Kinabalu... Just try n try...I love this one... berat baju ni dalam 3-4 kg....ful of beads n bla bla bla...




After thats....After what???
Buy Kek Lapis..... Woooooo mahal oooo... Just looking2 ba ...




What ever pung... Enjoy lunch at Malay restauran.. My fav Malay restauran is MALINDO at Wisma Merdeka or Nelta at Center Point.. If you ask me to makan others restauran...plz pay for me huh...


I dont really like this one... Like makan angin aja...luckyly toping dia sedap... if U ask me for the next time...wait untill I feel mengidam to eat this one or nothing to eat lagii otherwise U'll pay 4 me.. huhuhuhuuhuh




Actually i prefer something yang Masin....kekekkekeke like lauk2...

But dun worry darling... if both of U ask me....lets go to secrete recipe.... ayayayyayayayya..muah muah muah.. until I feel muak... huh!

And ... untill I need to C doctor...
Waiting Q for a long2 time wif patient...and...huh wait kind of doctor huh? Never see my face!! Just ask n talk..Like I came to her room with dangerous Virus!!!! Hello doc!!! a u sure U love n want to be doctor or just to follow what Ur parents want n need? With hope U can earn more money or get Dr. tittle?... I know not all of Dr like that..but seem most gov doc... may be there're stress...dunno lah.. just go n try...n compare lahh


Whatever...I just want to FLY...Lets me BE FREE...!!!
To see something diffrent in others 'world'..

Make mylife more COLOURFUL
And hope...this 'tambang murah' will 'full filll' my list of desire....
hohohoohohohoohohohohoho

Tiada ulasan: