Laman

Choose What U needs NOT what U wants


Since I’ll be spending next days..or may be next 1 months or more with No camera beside me...(huhuhu), I've doing some online servay bout DSLR.

I have this Olympus U1040 compact digital that takes decent pictures. I bought it a last year for less than RM899.00. I used to have Richo (manual????) camera but then, I spoiled it...took it in to wrong convo. paper bag during my friends convocation, 2003. Thats mean, this is my first digital camera. Love in red. 2 days back, I bring it to 'clinic' coz its the flash won't work. Nasib bek still in warantty.. But the hensem ah chai said " if the camera need to reset, may be take a few days but, if it need to change component inside, may be U need to wait bout 1 month.."

Align Center
I love photography; looking and snapping great pictures (for me lah), to show my expression or subject expression/emotion that time i was snap. Even though I've no intention to get serious or to be professional photograper, I always want to get a Digital SLR. The price! Make me say..."nanti2lah...beli mana yang penting dulu.. bayar mana yang patut dulu...


Tiada ulasan: